drank 2011 Pu-erh Teabags by TaeTea

Thank you mrmopar for this Pu-erh tea!

I received a box of single serving Pu-erh tea bags from my friend mrmopar (who as you and I know is the biggest PU fan on Steepster).

PU TEABAGS?! REALLY?! (What was mrmopar thinking?!)

Looking around for a tea to drink, I picked up the box of Pu-erh and decided it was about time to see what the tea tasted like.

Even though the tea was bagged, I rinsed it quickly…then let it steep for several minutes until the liquor was deep red-ocre.

This was NOT going to be a good cup of Pu-erh…I was very sure of myself…and I was so WRONG. (Down with tea-snobbery!)

The flavor reminded me a little of Red Aura, smooth without bitterness or ‘fishy’ taste and a very nice cup of Pu-erh.

Who would have imagined the bagged tea would be so flavorful?

This is a great idea for a working person, so handy to keep portable Pu-erh in a desk drawer to pop in a mug of hot water!

Yes, yes, yes…I liked it!

mrmopar

My uses exactly. Very good at work when you only have that 30 min break to eat and drink and get back to the grind. Thanks for the PU on my head!

Haha! PU on your head!

mrmopar

No about that but I am going to keep you in close company so that some falls your way too!

No doubt. left it out.

Kashyap

think you can that media and dr. Oz for ‘inspirations’ like putting pu erh in tea bags….sounds like a shou

Bonnie

Not marketed for the U.S. consumer by the look of the packaging and indeed a shou. They also press beengs.

Comments

mrmopar

Haha! PU on your head!