drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea
tea, tea, tea, tea, tea LAOSHAN BLACK tea, tea, tea, tea, tea.

There’s a list of tea’s that I could be satisfied with having and be happy with them for the rest of my life. (There are just over 15 I’ve been tinkering with.)

Laoshan Black would be in my top 5. It’s a staple in my diet.

Have you looked at the Verdant website alchemy blends?
Three have Laoshan Black in them. This is one of the reasons this tea is a staple in my cupboard…BLENDABILITY!

My local tea shop has herbs and spices at reasonable prices ranging from $1-$2 an ounce (and Eric always makes sure I have the freshest).
I received my new Laoshan Black in the mail yesterday on the way to tea, and thought I’d buy some of these interesting additions for adding to tea. I’ve been mixing elderberries, ginger, chysanthemum, fennel, jasmine, burduck root, cassia to pu’er on occasion, whipping up tasty brews to satisfy my creative nature (this seems to work best with milder pu-er).

A big pinch of Laoshan Black added into Ginger Sage Winter Spa Blend is delicious (one of my favorites)!
My cocoa hull pu’er (called choco pu) with a pinch of Laoshan Black is amazingly rich.

This morning, I made a big pot of tea which I drank Naked. Laoshan Black and nothing added to it!.
It was an especially sensual tea drinking experience! (The guttural tea noises you can make when nobody is around!) A-hum!
You know what I’m talking about…come on, don’t pretend you don’t!

How could I have forgotten the cocoa goodness? Had it been so long since my last cup of Laoshan Black tea?

The new batch has to be even richer and creamier than before.
DD (David Duckler) is up to something, I know he is! That grainy texture mentioned by many people in earlier reviews was missing.
Maybe it was just Me? (Hope not!) But this was richer and creamier than I remembered.

No, this isn’t a hyped review of a tea. This isn’t an undeserved review.

It is as good as hundreds of people say. Even…Better!

hmmmmm maybe i’ll have to pick up some of the new batch heh. Of course that means i need to drink the rest of what i have left down….

Terri HarpLady

my sentiments exactly, Sil!

Kashyap

I’ve seen so many swoon over this tea, drawn to its natural and distinct chocolate/carob/nutty undertones that paint its unique character….the tea has clearly sown itself into the spectral star of the flavor profiles that distinctly outline various regions and this has certainly added the region to the map in a unique and wonderful way

Comments

Terri HarpLady

my sentiments exactly, Sil!

Kashyap