UH OH! 00

I was cleaning the linen closet and smelled smoke. Following my super nose like a hound-dog, I went outside and there was a huge plume of smoke up where the big fires were last Summer that lasted a month.
It’s only MARCH!

Some people have been evacuated, but we’re hoping for the first rains to arrive tomorrow (without lightening).

The smell of smoke…ugh!

I needed to go out and meet my family for dinner, so I picked Ajiri to give me the jolt I needed to face the smoke and get moving.

This is that one tea you want when you have to study late at night or when you have to drive a long distance. It will keep you running.

I’m not affected by caffeine for very long. The deep straightforward black tea flavor is what really appeals to me.

Tealizzy

Oh no! Same place as last year? I hope the fire department was able to tame it!

Not yet.

Indigobloom

that’s terrible Bonnie. I really hope it’s under control soon xx

Bonnie

I went out and saw the flames when it was dark. That’s so weird. Took a not-so-good pic and posted it on my facebook. It was dusk and not the best time to shoot.

Comments

Tealizzy

Oh no! Same place as last year? I hope the fire department was able to tame it!

Not yet.