drank Laoshan Genmaicha by Verdant Tea

Today, my newest grandson Hayden is being adopted into the family! He’s almost 3 and when I come over to the house he announces “Grandma’s home!”

Indeed! Welcome Home Hayden!

I wrote a story about grandparents and how the legacy of elders is passed on to the younger generation. I hope some will read it. I also posted a picture of Hayden which is allowable today for the first time. www.teaandincense.com

Laoshan Genmaicha
Verdant Tea

One reason I chose to review this blend is because like my new grandson Hayden, this is a playful tea.

I can’t say that I am ever in a serious mood when I drink Laoshan Genmaicha. Maybe you are, but not me!
I’m in the mood for sweet and salty, chocolate and caramel…cocoa puffs or cocoa rice popped something.
The idea of dropping a little maple nugget into my tea sounds good, hum.

This is why I think of playfulness and my newly adopted Hayden on this adoption day.

Hayden is playful to the max! If you know who the character ‘Medea’ is in the movies, well…shrink that personality down to a 3 year old and you have Hayden.
He is a precocious charmer for sure! I get to finally post pictures of him (which I could not do legally before).

Back to tea!

My feeling about this hasn’t changed from the first time I drank the silky brew. There’s a double hit of flavor…rice then chocolate cocoa finish.
My memory kicks in with Laoshan Black…oh yes! (But not)

The best way to prepare this tea is in a tumbler or gaiwan not a teapot. The tea ends up somehow weak any other way, in my opinion, when you add too much water.

Innovative local sourcing of Minnesota rice makes me love this tea even more.

Veronica

He looks adorable! Congratulations to you and your family.

Lily Duckler

Congratulations, Bonnie!!

JustJames

he’s beautiful… especially with the ‘grrr’ face.

Terri HarpLady

What a cutie! And you can tell he’s got some spunk!

Bonnie

Just got back from court. Wow! The Judge let Hayden sit in his chair and pound away with his gravel…bang,bang bang! Then he gave everyone balloons! (This was the last case of the day!)

TastyBrew

What a great post! Congratulations to you and your ever growing family! Super cool.

Kaylee

Huge congratulations! He is beautiful. I wish all family court cases had such happy endings!

tigress_al

He’s so cute Bonnie! Congrats

Skulleigh

Congratulations! He looks like he’s going to be an adorable handful :)

Ysaurella

congrats Bonnie, enjoy these moments with Hayden (it sounds like a Prince name to me and he looks like a Prince !)

CHAroma

Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you!

TheTeaFairy

I know I’m late on the news, but wow! What a precious little one, this post just warms my heart…I’ve read your comment, what an awesome judge!

Comments

Veronica

He looks adorable! Congratulations to you and your family.

Lily Duckler

Congratulations, Bonnie!!

JustJames

he’s beautiful… especially with the ‘grrr’ face.

Terri HarpLady

What a cutie! And you can tell he’s got some spunk!

Bonnie

TastyBrew

Kaylee

tigress_al

He’s so cute Bonnie! Congrats

Skulleigh

Congratulations! He looks like he’s going to be an adorable handful :)

Ysaurella

CHAroma

Congratulations!! I’m so happy for you!

TheTeaFairy