Today (for you who’ve asked me for updates), my local tea shop launched their product website! Happy Lucky’s is online! www.happyluckys.com
There are tea’s and something else…herbs and spices in bulk. I use these ingredients for making blends (especially the cocoa hulls,dry ginger and cinnamon chips).

Here’s an example of how I create my own blend from a box I created with the herbs and spices from Happy Lucky’s Tea Wall:

Lately, I’ve been enjoying pieces off my 2000 CNNP Yellow Ripe Beeng. After only one steep, the puerh releases a smooth rich velvet coat with hints of vanilla-spice.
Yesterday, I had a medical procedure and could only drink tea for 24 hours before with no milk. So I blended a good chunk of puerh (4 grams broken), 1TB cocoa hulls, a few cinnamon chips and dry ginger with a teaspoon of Laoshan Black Oolong (optional). For the 24oz pot I use about 1.5-2TB tea blend.
One quick rinse and steep for 2-3 minutes. Sweetened or not, this is a delicious blend! Smooth and just spicy enough without going too far!
I steeped again 3 more times during the day!
If you’re looking for a really good base for blending that’s smooth enough to drink on it’s own, this is the puerh!

Happy Luckys Teahouse Website is Oneline!
www.happyluckys.com

Woohoo! Thanks for sharing that they’re online now Bonnie :)

JustJames

think i may have peruse… ;-)

Bonnie

At least if you click on the virtual tour (on the map I think) you’ll see the source of my stories sitting on the stool at the bar. Remember that this was once a firehouse (notice the poll) and was the model for the firehouse on Main Street USA Disneyland.