One of my hobbies is cooking even though I don’t cook high calorie foods unless I’m cooking for a crowd of people! For me, it’s lean and delicious!!! I had a wonderful creative outburst at lunch today and made a smoothie with Spring Harvest Laoshan Green Tea but no dairy or other milk!

Cucumber and Spring Harvest Laoshan Green tea sounded like good partners with added lime, ice and clover honey. That was all I needed for creating a SMOOTHIE.

The technique was the trickier part of the process because I don’t own an expresso machine or matcha grinder for making a proper green tea shot!

Here’s what I did to compensate:

The recipe and photo are on my blog www.teaandincense.com

Ze_Teamaker

Will be trying that smoothie.

Lily Duckler

Bonnie- this sounds so good! Thank you for the recipe: I am definitely passing the recipe and whole blog post on to our Daily Specials brewers to see if we can’t try our own version of this. No Spring Harvest left, but I wonder what it will be like with the summer harvest? I will post pictures and updates once we give it a try!

tigress_al

That sounds delicious!

Bonnie

Good Lily! I’m sure yours will taste better especially with your experience and equipment! Looking forward to the results!

ooh that sounds tasty bonnie…not sure i would have thought of doing that on my own!

Bonnie

I have more time than most people and used to play a game with my Aunt years and years ago trying to guess what ingredients were in restaurant dishes. We both ended up entering cooking contests (she’s 93 now). One of the few creative things you can keep doing if you’re rich or poor is to cook delicious healthy food.

Kashyap

I went out to the blog and I hoped to ‘follow’ it but couldn’t find an option….I will try and keep in touch better

Comments

Ze_Teamaker

Will be trying that smoothie.

Lily Duckler