drank Ruby Pie by Butiki Teas

Thank you Stacy for this sample tea!

I sellected Ruby Pie this morning because it matched the beginning to my day. How? It matched the color of the sunrise this morning!

Vibrant rose, streaks of gold and cream… bright lights in a black sky.

I was awake at 5:45 AM, the wind howling hard through the trees and if I hadn’t been disturbed, would have missed the most glorious sunrise.

If you watch the you-tube video (made this morning), the last pictures this special sunrise. My granddaughter Megan’s music is paired with it, as a tribute to the 100 year storm we’ve been through here on the Frontrange.

Here’s the You-Tube morning photo’s with music… be kind, it’s my first attempt! http://youtu.be/vaIUqSXnqDE

Ruby Pie isn’t heavily hibiscus (thank’s Stacy) or too strawberry either. The blend is pie-ish. I like that word, ‘pie-ish’ because it means that Stacy got it right, adding cookies (huh?!) to the tea blend. Comforting, dessert tea.
Stacy’s nuts, so she added those too! Nut’s, crust, berries and a little tang in a colorful combination that makes me chuckle at how creative she can be. (What tea delights will transformulate (made that up) from her brain as she becomes a Whovian?!)

Goodness Stacy!

Butiki Teas

Great video! Love all the pics. Gorgeous sky photos. The music works perfectly, your granddaughter is very talented!

Bonnie

She’s never had a piano lesson…Thanks Stacy.

Wow, that’s impressive!

Comments

Butiki Teas

Bonnie

She’s never had a piano lesson…Thanks Stacy.

Wow, that’s impressive!