drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

There is never going to be a time that isn’t right for a review of Laoshan Black tea…

this is my favorite…my ‘chicken soup’ cure-all tea!

However, I’m using this today because I wrote about it AGAIN on my blog… www.teaandincense.com

Hear ye hear ye

caile

Your blog is so beautiful.

Bonnie

Oh thank you..thats so nice of you to say! Now the reality is that I took the main photo with the censor and tea balanced on my bed with some scarves. I don’t even know how to use all the settings for my simple camera but I still enjoy myself.

caile

Smiles – I am not good either with technical gadgets etc. But that photo did turn out lovely!
The most beautiful part of your blog though is the content – really, it is so inspiring to me!

Bonnie

I have no tracking so as far as I know, nobody reads it so thank you!

Indigobloom

Thanks for posting. <3 your blog Bonnie!

Bonnie

You’re that kind of person that always makes people feel better when they’re around…like a light in a dark place. That’s you Ibloom…a light!

Indigobloom

Awww you are so sweet Bonnie. I hope you are in a bright place :)

tigress_al

I enjoy your blog as well. Stunning photos! Too bad about the storm. I hope recovery is quick!

Bonnie

Wish you all were here, I’d throw a party!

Indigobloom

One day! we’ll have a visit!

Comments

caile

Your blog is so beautiful.

Bonnie

I have no tracking so as far as I know, nobody reads it so thank you!

Indigobloom

Thanks for posting. <3 your blog Bonnie!

Indigobloom

Awww you are so sweet Bonnie. I hope you are in a bright place :)

tigress_al

Bonnie

Wish you all were here, I’d throw a party!

Indigobloom

One day! we’ll have a visit!

Colorado Grandma