Before it was gone, I had to have my favorite Chai one more time and ordered 4 oz.

Most of you are buried in snow (unless you’re in the Southern Hemisphere or West Coast of the USA). It’s -6 without windchill factored in today.
I looked at my email and it said (my email has a voice) “Your Verdant Tea has been delivered.”
“Oh Boy!, I answered, I get to put on all my Winter gear and march out to the mailbox
hub to get my Yu Lu Yan Chai, but it’s worth it!”
Most of you know the drill: Socks over tights (women do this), jeans…shirt and wool vest. Coat, ear muffs, gloves and boots. Scarf and my cane.
The sky was bright enough and we haven’t had tons of snow. We’re high and dry. About 8 inches or so in the last week is the most all year so far.

I scurried out and back, giggling at the feeling of my nose hairs turning into ice crystals. (The last time I felt that feeling was Winter -20 in Fairbanks Alaska).

What a perfect time for Chai! I’ve been indoors for a week!

So I forgot what I was doing after I poured water over the leaves in my brew basket.

Yep.

I always cover my teapot with a tea cozy to keep the tea warm and forgot what I was doing. Tic tic tic…for at least 6 minutes.

The liquor was dark… and very peppery and DELICIOUS!

I LOVE THIS CHAI!

I would have bought all the Chai if I could…just for that great peppery cocoa/potato
flavor.

Hope to see this again…but if not. I’ve had a wonderful taste experience.

Flavors: Peppercorn

Ysaurella

we miss your notes Bonnie :) hope to see you around soon

CharlotteZero

I also miss reading your notes. Been checking your page to see if you had posted anything new…

Kaylee

I miss you too! Hopefully everything is ok and you’re just off on some exciting travels.

Comments

Ysaurella

we miss your notes Bonnie :) hope to see you around soon