drank Chocolate Orange by DAVIDsTEA

This is so delicious. Christmas in a cup. Smoky chocolate orange without being bitter. Went to get some more and it was sold out. I can’t get the rating bars to work…so I give 100%. I do prefer this tea with cream because it is so rich and dark.

Bonnie

Had this again last night…with cream again and sugar….lite sugar…yum. The leftovers or drippings strong and rich I added to some morning coffee I brewed to nurse a nagging migraine (caffeine helps). The chocolate orange worked well in the coffee. Try it sometime. I have no problem cooking and experimenting with tea. Coffee Pu’ruh added to simmer sauce or stew in a small amount is awesome. Noone can figure out what the smokey flavor is. You just have to add a little tea to replace water in many recipes.

Comments

Bonnie

Colorado Grandma