I picked up some Celestial Seasoning flavors when I went on a tour of their facility about a 45 minute drive from my home in Colorado. This tea is actually one of my favorites. I steep it pretty strong and add coconut milk (the kind you use on cereal or coconut coffee creamer which is better) to enhance the Thai curry memories that I love. Sweeten with sugar or agave but not honey because you don’t want to detract from the subtle coconut flavor.

185 °F / 85 °C
ponceja

We enjoyed the tour there too this past weekend…i even won the calendar for answering the trivia question during the tour. Nice perk and loved the teas!

Bonnie

Glad you had a good time! If you look at places by bringing up my information I have some tea shops listed that you might like.

Comments

ponceja

Bonnie