drank Santa's Secret by DAVIDsTEA

What a fun tea! Open the pouch and it’s Christmas! The smell of candy canes and chocolate is so delightful that I saved the first tasteing to share with my 3 young grandsons and my daughter on St. Nicholas Day Dec. 6th. They live in the country and it had snowed. The tea was ready and the smell…..WOW…what eye rolling yumminess! Tea for me is taste and aroma and experience. The Joy of the moment. This is a true experience maker. Drink with friends and add cream or stick a candy cane stir stick. Do Sweeten with agave. No tepid water and steep at least 4-5 minutes.

200 °F / 93 °C