drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

Hum…this tea is different. It’s really mapley. Good but I initially made it too sweet. Have to be careful. Think I want to drink this with breakfast…bacon and eggs and maple tea sounds good. Love the name. Would be fabulous steeped a long time and added into a desert recipe as a water replacement…might cook some squash in some and see what happens.

200 °F / 93 °C
Bonnie

Friday night and in one of those creative moods…mixed some Oh Canada with some Pumpkin Chai and it tasted pretty darned good. Didn’t add too much agave since Oh Canada is kinda sweet.

DaisyChubb

mmm great idea for the squash recipe! Let us know if you get to try it :)

Comments

Bonnie

DaisyChubb

mmm great idea for the squash recipe! Let us know if you get to try it :)

Colorado Grandma