drank Carrot Cake by DAVIDsTEA

Hum this is an interesting flavor. Had to think about what was missing in the Carrot Cake flavor and I think I have it….cinnamon! I put a cinnamon stick in my cup, gave a stir, some sweetening and a little cream and it picked up the experience considerably. You do need to steep fully though. No weak tea. Without the addition of spice the tea is a bit perfumy with some carrot and not enough cream/vanilla to carry the theme.

Faith

Might have to try the cinnamon stick trick, I’ve been meaning to try this tea but the reviews haven’t been good.

Comments

Faith

Colorado Grandma