drank Checkmate by DAVIDsTEA

Tried this last night while watching TV. Had it with cream and slightly sweet on a 5 minute steep. Nice rich mocha coconut flavor without the coconut being too overpowering. Good drink on a cold evening. As I got to the second and third cup there was no issue with bitterness. I do think that the cream did help since I drink it strong. No problem with caffeine jitters either. This may not be my favorite but it is a go to hearty blend when you don’t want a fruity or vegital tea.

Colorado Grandma