drank Strawberry Zabaglione by 52teas

So far I think this is really tasty. I’ve had 2 pours and like others before me I can say this is nice and strawberry flavored with creamy vanilla. No bitterness. It is best to add some sweetening and cream to make a good round rich desert. I’m not overwhelmingly blown away. I tried to enhance with some ground pink peppercorns but didn’t add enough. Will try again and get back with the results. I just think it needs some pop or punch. I like flavor that goes into more than 2 levels and this tea seems to stop at 2.

Colorado Grandma