drank Coco Chai Rooibos by DAVIDsTEA

This is the third time I’ve had a cup of this, and honestly, I love it.

It’s a mellow cup of tea with a coconut/cardamom flavor and a great way to unwind. I love chai, but always want some at the end of the day, when that caffeine would keep me owl-eyed all night. So far, this is one the better rooibos chais I’ve tried.

(Sidenote: I got this the first time I went to DAVIDstea, and I was so gratified when I asked for an ounce and the sales rep expertly poured out the tea, and didn’t ask me if more than that was okay. She did this with all the tea I bought that day, and it was refreshing.)

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.