drank Masala Chai by Adagio Teas

This blend of masala chai is pretty aggressively spiced, which I like. Some of my housemates say that the peppercorns are too aggressive in the tea. I’d say that this tea is pretty spicy, but the tea leaves have a sometimes unfortunate tendency to bitterness, even though I steeped it less than the recommended five minutes.

I might have to try again with a gentler brewing. Then again, I drank it straight without milk or sugar, so that might be a factor.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.