drank Zen by Tazo

Being on the run constantly this week, I naturally forgot my tea mug at home this morning, so to Starbucks I went.

Honestly I picked Zen out today just because I definitely needed that word in my life right now. I’ve had it before and think it’s decent.

It’s not a very strong green tea taste. Without looking at the ingredients I could tell that there was spearmint and lemon verbena in this. The actual tea is very background, so it’s more of a lemony mint taste on a light green taste. A good cup if you want something refreshing and calm.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.