drank Pumpkin Spice by Adagio Teas

So this is definitely better now that I’ve figured out that I should steep the tea for less time. Otherwise I just can’t stand the bitterness.

Pumpkin Spice is way better than Candy Apple in this same holiday collection, but it’s not as strong as I expected. I’ve had this tea mixed into other Adagio custom blends and loved it, so I think that it shines best as an accent.

I had a cup of this today with some spiced donuts, and yeah, perfect combo. It made the allspice and clove flavor stand out a bit more against the black base. Despite my precautions, the tea at the very bottom of the cup was still a little more bitter than I like, but otherwise, I was satisfied.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.