drank Cranberry Pear by DAVIDsTEA

Got this out of the sweet indulgences set. Immediately I am surprised by the amount of fruit packed into this tiny tin. The fruit looks like cranberry and apple pieces, but I’m sure at least some of these are pear bits.

Smells really fruity and distinctly like apples and pears. The flavor of the actual black tea isn’t super noticeable, and it’s not tart. It’s more of an apple/pear taste with a hint of cranberry.

While it was nice to try this, I don’t think this is a tea that would make it into my regular rotation.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.