drank Long Life Oolong by DAVIDsTEA

Yet another tiny tin from their Sweet Indulgences set – I’m working through these rather methodically.

So much fruit! Tons of tiny peach pieces and some flowery red bits. A tad difficult to figure out which bits are the tea leaves, but I think I got some in there. ;) Smells like a real peach.

Taste-wise: still smells a lot like peach when brewed, but the peach flavor isn’t all up in your face. The oolong tempers it back from being a fruit-splosion. I think this would be great cold-brewed or iced – the peach taste is actually quite subtle, so some may wish to add a bit of sweet to bring it out.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.