drank Pink Flamingo by DAVIDsTEA

From the Caffeine Free sampler set!

I originally thought this was going to be a lot like Tazo’s Passion, since it’s a hibiscus heavy blend. I happened to have some Passion already brewed up in the fridge, so I did a quick comparison. Where Passion is a bit more of a straightforward tartness, Pink Flamingo has a hint of sweetness to it tasted surprisingly like a grapefruit lemonade. I decided to see how Pink Flamingo would do cold, so I brewed another cup and left it in the fridge overnight. When super cold, the lemongrass really stands out and it almost has a little peppery kick to it. I prefer the fruity notes of the warm version.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.