drank Forever Nuts by DAVIDsTEA

Forever Nuts came in both the Sweet Indulgences and Caffeine Free sampler sets, so I had plenty to try.

Honestly, I think I preferred Sleigh Ride to this. The slight hint of tart to the apple and cinnamon gave the drink a bit of a kick. Though Forever Nuts certainly brews up to a beautiful coral pink color, I found it mostly a bland and weak baked apple flavor. I’m not big on baked apple goods (blasphemy, I know), so it just didn’t appeal. I tried 1.5 tsp at various steeping times to see if that helped, but a full tablespoon and a good long time resulted in a stronger drink that still didn’t have a ton of flavor to it.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.