drank Jessie's Tea by DAVIDsTEA

part of the sweet indulgences sampler.

This just isn’t for me! I thought I was okay with lavender tea, but I find this tea too full of perfume. Hot, it comes across more like a soapy flavor to me, which might be the coconut? I hear sometimes that causes a soapy taste, but I haven’t had that problem with coconut in other things from David’s, so who knows. Either way, this is better cold, but still not great for me. I can do flowers, but not perfume.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.