drank Bollywood Chai by DAVIDsTEA

There’s nothing wrong with this tea, really. Just that I can never remember I don’t care for fennel-type flavors! I got a little overexcited about new chai.

Even with my prejudice against fennel, this was still a smooth and light tea. There’s a bit of sweetness already that I imagine comes from the candied bits, and there’s a hint of vanilla somewhere in there. I’m not going to rate this because my fennel feelings aren’t fair to this chai.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.