drank Guava Cadabra by DAVIDsTEA

Cold is the way to go. Icing it allows the fruitiness of the tea to come through in a more pronounced fashion. I personally had a hard time distinguishing this as “guava” though my dad tried it and thought the flavor was there. There’s a bit of tartness from the apple and hibiscus but it’s a true hint; generally this is a very refreshing fruit tea that is neither sweet nor tart. I don’t know that I’d buy more any time soon (I still have to try all their other teas, for one thing), but I wouldn’t object to having a cup of this.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.