drank Carol by Lupicia

This is very similar to their year-round Yume blend, just a little less sweet or strong. Smells like delicious strawberry candy, tastes like creamy black tea mixed with strawberries and a hint of astringency on the swallow. Compared to Yume, the flavors are more mellowed out, but they’re both delicious. It just depends how much of a strawberry vanilla mood you’re in. Rating it a smidge lower than I would normally because while the flavor is great, I found it a little bit drying.

I’ve just recently discovered the world of loose tea and am really enjoying myself. I’m still in SAMPLE EVERYTHING mode, and likely always will be.

I love green teas, chai, and citrus flavors. I don’t mind hibiscus. I will drink a bitter green tea, but won’t drink bitter black tea. I’m working on figuring out which black teas work for me.

I tend to drink my tea without milk or sugar.

I’m using Steepster’s Cupboard function to actually reflect my current tea stock, otherwise I’d never be able to remember what I already have.