I’m a newbie in Puerh. never thought I would venture in this area. i was always afraid to try but once i tried i became hooked. read lots of reviews and always follow thread pu-erh of the day. Sheng or Shou
Anyway this particular tea sounded so intriguing so I decided to order from Dragon Tea House site(in my opinion it was the cheapest). I like it so much that i even placed an order for the second. and already got the second. it takes around 10 days incl weekend to get from China and I find it remarkable. Maybe because Im in New York.
Its very smooth without any offensive smell, kind of earthy, sweet and on my 3th or 4th steeps i noticed some citrus notes and even dried cherry. maybe its my wild imagination;)

JustJames

nope, not your imagination…. the longer it ages the more crazy tastes can infiltrate a puerh. they’re so good for you too!

Comments

JustJames