Amazing . I was so afraid that this tea is just a hype. It captures all the challah bread with orange bits and almonds. It’s as sweet as bread should be, rich in vanilla and marzipan, and cinnamon. I finished the cup wanting more but it’s enough for tonight. My daughter begged me to have a sip and declared that she is finishing a cup. But I didn’t surrender . Easy 100

Flavors: Baked Bread, Cinnamon, Nuts, Orange Zest, Vanilla

Boiling 4 min, 0 sec 1 tsp 6 OZ / 177 ML
__Morgana__

So glad you liked it :-)

boychik

Thank you Morgana. I thought I was so over flav teas but Brioche just proved when its done right I’m all for it. Lets see if I will be same enthusiastic about the rest of my order with ATR.

caile

Nice that it lived up to the hype! Hopefully the rest are good as well!

boychik

I really hope so. When it doesn’t work for me I get upset like a lil girl. Silly me;)

pyarkaaloo

this sounds truly wonderful…between you & Morgana, this one is really moving itself to the top of my shopping list ;) all the flavor notes are simply too much to resist!

boychik

Pyarkaaloo, I wish I order 2oz but got only sample sizes. I would send some your way. Im almost done w/ mine;). Its more economical to get samples and find out if you really like it. im not crazy about Romanoff already:(
If I get free ship promo again I’ll let everyone know.

Jude

Challah with marzipan and cinnamon – right on!

boychik

thanks Jude, now i want Challah with sesame seeds (my fav);)

Comments

__Morgana__

So glad you liked it :-)

caile

Nice that it lived up to the hype! Hopefully the rest are good as well!

pyarkaaloo

boychik

If I get free ship promo again I’ll let everyone know.

Jude

Challah with marzipan and cinnamon – right on!

boychik

thanks Jude, now i want Challah with sesame seeds (my fav);)