This is a free sample with my recent order. Thank you Garret!
This time i decided to brew western style.
1tsp 8oz 205F 2 min
This tea is exceptional. Sweet, full of flavor. i didnt detect much earthiness. I had it plain but it tasted like i added some maple syrup. You dont need to sweeten this tea for sure. At the end of the sip its kind of spicy cool mint.
I still have some left to make it gong fu style (my beloved method). I may change my rating, I still believe western style doesn’t do a justice to this tea

Flavors: Malt, Sweet Potatoes

Dexter

Why did I not order some of this? Me thinks there is another Mandala order in my near future.

boychik

And i secretly hoping for another Mandala sale…
You know I’m going to a NYC tea festival tomorrow and my hubby suggested I should pack all my teas and sell or give them out. What a fool. They are like my babies;)

Dexter

NYC tea festival – I am so jealous. I don’t think anyone else here drinks tea. Definitely nothing as fun as a tea festival. Have fun and don’t let your hubby get a hold of your “babies”. I can relate, I’m attached to some of my teas too. :))

Thank you. I’ll take pics if they allow and post them here

Comments

Dexter

boychik

And i secretly hoping for another Mandala sale…

Thank you. I’ll take pics if they allow and post them here