Steepster just ate my tribute note:(((

I found out about Mr. Harney passing last night. It is very sad news for our family. i started thinking about my first experience with H&S. It was Paris(of course). My oldest dd was in first grade( she is in 8th now) and one of the parents brought me a tin. she said just try. I was smitten. i was drinking Ceylon or Indian teas exclusively. And flavored teas were not as popular as now. And my obsession began. i used to order fr H&S by pounds to “save money”. But at that time i had only 8 teas in my cupboard.

Today I raise my cup to Mr.Harney with Viennese EG. i find i crave this tea almost every evening (blame ifjuly). its bold and smooth, not soapy. its just right.

Thank you Mr. Harney for making my tea journey a joy.

TheTeaFairy

Lovely note, will add this one to my next order :-)

boychik

or i can send you some later;)

Like, in september? ;-)

boychik

yep, Sept. i saw your stash. love the idea. teapots are gorgeous.

TheTeaFairy

The white and red teapot is Polish but for some reason, it always seemed Russian to me, so now it reminds me of you every time I look at it :-)

boychik

Omg, im honored. its simply gorgeous, i wish i could be just 1/16 gorgeous as this pot.

TheTeaFairy

What is this none sense about comparing your own beauty to that of a teapot????

ifjuly

oh my gosh, i’ve been so out of the loop i had no idea he had passed away…how sad. but i love your log tributes to him! i miss you. i love coming back and reading your log. i hope your summer isn’t too crazy with the hormonal teenage girl drama. (:

Comments

TheTeaFairy

Lovely note, will add this one to my next order :-)

boychik

or i can send you some later;)

Like, in september? ;-)

boychik

yep, Sept. i saw your stash. love the idea. teapots are gorgeous.

TheTeaFairy

What is this none sense about comparing your own beauty to that of a teapot????

ifjuly