My girlfriend had some of this tea, the smell is fairly enticing but I felt the berry taste was much too strong and it tasted more of hot juice than tea, I like the pyramid idea although this is the only one I’ve tried

Hola, I’m Brendon, I’m 18 and my hobbies include computers, and learning languages (I know, strange hobby eh?). I am with ‘mi amor verdadero’ and ‘lubeemaya dyevooshka’ of 19 months and para siempre, Serena Lyn—-
I’ve been drinking bagged tea you buy in stores for years but never thought they were strong enough, I was told I should try loose leaf but have yet to do so, I hope to get some soon. (Favorite Vendors? I’ve only looked at Adagio, albeit with high hopes)—-
I always use Boiling Water and Steep until I am done drinking, unless its green tea then, I usually use water just under boiling but still steep until done drinking, I like a stroooong cup—-
I also have never tried milk in my tea nor do I plan to anytime soon. I did try sugar and didn’t really like it, although it took quite a bit for me to even notice it. I have put lemon in my tea however and that can be quite good depending on the type

Manchester, New Hampshire