As others have said the smell of this tea is very redolent of bergamot, I love it so much, based solely on the smell this would get a 100, although its taste is not bad in any respect, what I have to say is it took a little getting used to, at first sip I was surprised, it didnt quite taste like the Earl greys I have tried in the past. It tasted much like it smelt which like I said wasnt bad I just wasnt expecting it but after I adjusted I enjoyed this, but still reletively the same enjoyance as the bagged bigelow earl grey

Hola, I’m Brendon, I’m 18 and my hobbies include computers, and learning languages (I know, strange hobby eh?). I am with ‘mi amor verdadero’ and ‘lubeemaya dyevooshka’ of 19 months and para siempre, Serena Lyn—-
I’ve been drinking bagged tea you buy in stores for years but never thought they were strong enough, I was told I should try loose leaf but have yet to do so, I hope to get some soon. (Favorite Vendors? I’ve only looked at Adagio, albeit with high hopes)—-
I always use Boiling Water and Steep until I am done drinking, unless its green tea then, I usually use water just under boiling but still steep until done drinking, I like a stroooong cup—-
I also have never tried milk in my tea nor do I plan to anytime soon. I did try sugar and didn’t really like it, although it took quite a bit for me to even notice it. I have put lemon in my tea however and that can be quite good depending on the type

Manchester, New Hampshire