drank Marco Polo by Mariage Frères

This is the most wonderful tea I have ever tried. I keep ordering others from Le Mariage Freres but none taste like heaven as much as this delicately perfumed magical tea.

Pamela Dean

Everyone is oohing and aahing over this tea. I am dying to taste it. Would you consider a swap of a small sample by mail? You could look in my tea cupboard and see if there’s anything(s) in there that you’d like to try.

Comments

Pamela Dean

I have just fallen in love with drinking tea. I just think it is so very precious and I am having such fun exploring all the different wonderful possibilities. I am a psychotherapist, dancer, meditator, that has of late been experiencing tons of pleasure in nature; tea drinking included. I am grateful for this precious Earth of ours, and tea is just the most perfect of her treasures. I am also grateful for the people who have lovingly cultivated this treasure so we may enjoy it. I also love this site.

Los Angeles