drank Rouge Bourbon by Mariage Frères

This tea is nice, not special or great.

Alicia

Is this made with that Rooibos stuff? A blend isn’t Rooibos and black tea maybe? Haven’t tried that one. Bit leery.

BrookeM

good instincts, I resort to it only if I have to, in other words only if my herbalist tells me my adrenals are running at 50%.

Comments

Alicia

BrookeM

I have just fallen in love with drinking tea. I just think it is so very precious and I am having such fun exploring all the different wonderful possibilities. I am a psychotherapist, dancer, meditator, that has of late been experiencing tons of pleasure in nature; tea drinking included. I am grateful for this precious Earth of ours, and tea is just the most perfect of her treasures. I am also grateful for the people who have lovingly cultivated this treasure so we may enjoy it. I also love this site.

Los Angeles