drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

My wife’s penchant for herbal experimentation keeps me in constant surprise with items such as this. “A truly authentic Canadian experience?” I beg to differ. I’ve been in Canada for 18 years and the only thing Canadian about this is the thought and effort. Oh, and the cute little maple leafs. Adoreable. I have an idea: instead of adding water to this herbal error, pour an ounce or two of milk into a small bowl and add some of this stuff, grab your spoon and take a big bite. I’m assuming that eating it would be better than drinking it. Great idea, poor execution.

British-born supporter of the Monarchy and of traditional tea times (including quitting work at 4:00 everyday!). I’ve no patience for herbal infusions as my palette was trained with blacks and greens. I’ve traveled extensively whilst in the Royal Navy and have had ample opportunity to sample some of the world’s best teas. I import several varieties and spend alot time blending.

Vancouver, British Columbia