drank Lavender Dreams by Teavana

Just got this baby in the mail yesterday…For an unknown reason, Teavana enjoys paying UPS to deliver my backordered teas one packet at a time (I’m still waiting on 3 packets and a canister) from their post-holiday sale. If I’d known about Steepster when making that order, I probably wouldn’t have ordered this one, since I’m not terribly interested in a cup of lavender perfume. But, I will certainly not judge until I’ve had a proper cup. This morning was most definitely an Earl Grey morning, so Lavender Dreams will have to wait a bit.

Ace

Have u tried the lavender blend with earl grey? It’s fabulous.

Elizabeth

At the moment, I’m avoiding any and all teas containing lavender!
; )

Comments

Ace

Have u tried the lavender blend with earl grey? It’s fabulous.

Elizabeth

At the moment, I’m avoiding any and all teas containing lavender!
; )

First and foremost, I’m a Mommy to my one-and-only daughter. After that, I’m a full-time student-nurse working on degree number two. Then, I’m a wife, a voracious reader, and a newly minted lover of loose-tea.

All my life I’ve enjoyed herbal teas, but am ready and willing to explore other flavors and concepts.

Being a full-time mom and student, the ritual of brewing and enjoying the subtlety of tea is extremely appealing.

I tend to like strong teas: original chais (not boring “masala chai”) are a big deal for me, and I’m hunting for new ones that can accompany my breakfast. I love EGs, especially EGCs, and I hope to find the perfect one some day. Not a huge fan of tisanes or overly fruity teas. I’m starting to love greens and whites, but only if they’re generous enough in the flavor department: no wimps. I’ve got to say, though, I really do not understand pu-erh (yet?).

80-100
Outta the park: delicious, amazing, a cupboard staple.

65-79
Good tea: not a staple, but would brew and/or buy again if in the mood.

50-64
Fair to good: nothing wrong with the tea, but not particularly interesting or not flavored highly enough.

25-49
Not good: can probably finish the cup, but may not brew again.

0-24