First try. My phone was on silent, so my tea-timer did not alert me that this was done steeping, and I may have left it sitting a little longer than I should have…That said, Walnut Brittle has a lovely delicate walnut taste, and opening the lid of my cup to see the beautiful green tea leaves having unfurled was a pretty sight. I’m currently enjoying this with a teaspoon of raw sugar, and it’s going down quite nicely.

First and foremost, I’m a Mommy to my one-and-only daughter. After that, I’m a full-time student-nurse working on degree number two. Then, I’m a wife, a voracious reader, and a newly minted lover of loose-tea.

All my life I’ve enjoyed herbal teas, but am ready and willing to explore other flavors and concepts.

Being a full-time mom and student, the ritual of brewing and enjoying the subtlety of tea is extremely appealing.

I tend to like strong teas: original chais (not boring “masala chai”) are a big deal for me, and I’m hunting for new ones that can accompany my breakfast. I love EGs, especially EGCs, and I hope to find the perfect one some day. Not a huge fan of tisanes or overly fruity teas. I’m starting to love greens and whites, but only if they’re generous enough in the flavor department: no wimps. I’ve got to say, though, I really do not understand pu-erh (yet?).

Outta the park: delicious, amazing, a cupboard staple.

Good tea: not a staple, but would brew and/or buy again if in the mood.

Fair to good: nothing wrong with the tea, but not particularly interesting or not flavored highly enough.

Not good: can probably finish the cup, but may not brew again.

Down the drain.