drank Fruta Bomba by Teavana

Meh. Not very interesting. As I drink more teas, I’m getting less and less interested in rooibos and tisanes, thus, this “tea” is not working for me. Weak, fruity-ish, rather boring. I’ll finish the cup since I’m sick with the flu and trying to stay hydrated, but it’s not something I’d choose to drink.

Glad I just had a sample of this. Cannot taste the papaya very much, but there’s a definite note of peach in there. Not much else.

First and foremost, I’m a Mommy to my one-and-only daughter. After that, I’m a full-time student-nurse working on degree number two. Then, I’m a wife, a voracious reader, and a newly minted lover of loose-tea.

All my life I’ve enjoyed herbal teas, but am ready and willing to explore other flavors and concepts.

Being a full-time mom and student, the ritual of brewing and enjoying the subtlety of tea is extremely appealing.

I tend to like strong teas: original chais (not boring “masala chai”) are a big deal for me, and I’m hunting for new ones that can accompany my breakfast. I love EGs, especially EGCs, and I hope to find the perfect one some day. Not a huge fan of tisanes or overly fruity teas. I’m starting to love greens and whites, but only if they’re generous enough in the flavor department: no wimps. I’ve got to say, though, I really do not understand pu-erh (yet?).

80-100
Outta the park: delicious, amazing, a cupboard staple.

65-79
Good tea: not a staple, but would brew and/or buy again if in the mood.

50-64
Fair to good: nothing wrong with the tea, but not particularly interesting or not flavored highly enough.

25-49
Not good: can probably finish the cup, but may not brew again.

0-24