drank Kanpe Tea by DAVIDsTEA

This tastes like cherries and almonds with a hint of cinnamon, even though there are no cherries or almonds in this. I had this cold and it is quite flavourful. I’m sure it would also be a delicious hot cider beverage in the winter months.

I made this by brewing up about 4 teaspoons of tisane and a couple spoons of sugar in a quart jar with about a cup of boiling water for about 10 minutes, then filled the rest of the jar with cold water and put in the fridge until the next day.

I enjoyed drinking the entire jar and would have this again on occasion as found it to be refreshing and a bit different as a iced fruity beverage due to the hint of sweet cinnamon.

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both plain and some flavoured. I mostly drink teas clear or will have certain ones with a small dash of milk or cream.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy some green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

MB, Canada