drank Coconut Grove by DAVIDsTEA

This has been one of my favorite teas this summer and probably one of the first white teas I have enjoyed.

The tea flavour is light and smooth but the main taste is the coconut, which is soft and clean, and there is a freshness to this which is so delicious.

I have had this hot and cold and love it both ways, but probably end up drinking it most at room temperature which is my favorite .
I did try cold brewing the dry leaves in water but found it somewhat astringent which I didn’t enjoy, so I make it hot and then let cool before putting in the fridge. Oddly, if I put the once or twice brewed leaves in a jug of water to cold steep that way, it turns out delicious with no bitterness, so I re-use the leaves that way for a second small jug of cold tea.

A lovely, refreshing coconut tea!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This one is a nice one!

caile

Yes! I’ve gone through a lot of it!

Comments

Fuzzy_Peachkin

This one is a nice one!

caile

Yes! I’ve gone through a lot of it!

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both plain and some flavoured. I mostly drink teas clear or will have certain ones with a small dash of milk or cream.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy some green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

MB, Canada