drank English Breakfast by Harney & Sons

Re-steeped the leaves from my morning cup earlier, added a teaspoon of sugar and chilled, which made for a deliciously smooth glass of iced tea. Well, without the ice actually, so really a glass of cold tea but I like that best sometimes.

This turned out better than I expected. Simple, plain and absolutely refreshing with a touch of sweetness from the sugar (which probably wasn’t really needed).

This has turned out to be a nice versatile tea and I’m quite happy with it – a tin of this would be nice to have in my cupboard.

ashmanra

Someone recently asked Mike Harney what tea they could buy to drink hot that would give them a similar flavor to their Organic Plain Black Tea sachets. He recommended this one!
I had a one pound bag but have only a few ounces left. I need to try it iced.

caile

Are the Organic Plain Black Tea sachets those large ones specifically for iced tea? I haven’t tried those.
You must have an amazing cupboard! :-)

Comments

ashmanra

I had a one pound bag but have only a few ounces left. I need to try it iced.

caile

You must have an amazing cupboard! :-)

Love of tea.
Black tea is probably my favorite.

I also like both raw and ripe puerh and exploring those more. I enjoy Chinese green teas once in awhile, and also some oolongs.

Enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut, caramel, bitter
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada