drank English Breakfast by Harney & Sons

Re-steeped the leaves from my morning cup earlier, added a teaspoon of sugar and chilled, which made for a deliciously smooth glass of iced tea. Well, without the ice actually, so really a glass of cold tea but I like that best sometimes.

This turned out better than I expected. Simple, plain and absolutely refreshing with a touch of sweetness from the sugar (which probably wasn’t really needed).

This has turned out to be a nice versatile tea and I’m quite happy with it – a tin of this would be nice to have in my cupboard.

ashmanra

Someone recently asked Mike Harney what tea they could buy to drink hot that would give them a similar flavor to their Organic Plain Black Tea sachets. He recommended this one!
I had a one pound bag but have only a few ounces left. I need to try it iced.

caile

Are the Organic Plain Black Tea sachets those large ones specifically for iced tea? I haven’t tried those.
You must have an amazing cupboard! :-)

Comments

ashmanra

I had a one pound bag but have only a few ounces left. I need to try it iced.

caile

You must have an amazing cupboard! :-)

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada