drank Le Digestif (organic) by DAVIDsTEA

I tend to drink this as a remedy when my stomach is upset like today, or occasionally as a late night herbal for something minty to drink.
The flavor is mostly sweet and minty with a very slight bitterness from the fennel perhaps but it is tasty and not unpleasant. I do like this blend – it tastes fine as a herbal tea and hopefully does help in some way with settling mild stomach issues.

JustJames

fennel and mint are both used in gripe water for babies…. should work! hope you beel better!!!

Fuzzy_Peachkin

hmmmm… maybe I should pick up some of this. My stomach is completely off lately.

JustJames

ginger is also a natural anti nauseant (which is why gingerale works so well) and dill as well.

Fuzzy_Peachkin

Thanks… I usually turn to chamomile or peppermint. Sometimes ginger. I didn’t know dill was an anti-nauseant though.

caile

Thank you JustJames! I did feel better later and made it through work. I didn’t know about the dill either but have had have mint or ginger before. I like this blend better though as it has a few different things in it – you should try it Fuzzy_Peachkin!

JustJames

glad you’re feeling better, sometimes knowing that there’s empirical evidence to why you’re improved and that it’s not some random placebo effect is helpful! three kids and 2 with colic =0P

Comments

JustJames

caile

JustJames

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada