drank Read My Lips by DAVIDsTEA

I think the flavor on this tea could depend on what ingredients land on the spoon when steeping.
I brought this to work the past two days and the first day it was watery chocolate and not so great, but yesterday it turned out so much better – delicious chocolate and mint, and more like the first time I had it. I don’t think the difference was due to the measurement or steep time but it’s possible – and I did drink the watery tasting cup regardless.

I had thought I wouldn’t have this again after the watery chocolate experience but after having a good cup (and it re-steeped well also), I would have it on occasion for something different and easy to have at work.

mewakeling

I love Read My Lips, but I have totally had it go watery on me too on occasion. It is really too bad, because, when not watery, it is a phenomenal tea!

caile

I find that chocolate flavored teas can tend to do this sometimes.

Cavocorax

Hmm. I should overleaf this one and see how that goes!

Comments

mewakeling

caile

I find that chocolate flavored teas can tend to do this sometimes.

Cavocorax

Hmm. I should overleaf this one and see how that goes!

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada