drank Laoshan Black by Verdant Tea

Wow – I have not had a tea quite like this before!

Brewed leaf is so earthy and gorgeous with malt, grain and wine notes. The aroma is so fragrant and carries across the room – it almost seems like some sort of baked food item rather than tea.

Taste is so delicious and so flavorful!! Nutty and grainy with sweet, rich toasted malt. Smooth and satisfying.

Beautiful!

TheKesser

I have GOT to try this one. Everything I’ve read about this one makes it sound amazing!

caile

Yes, I had read so much about it also and wanted to try it. I’m glad I finally did – it really is different from anything else I’ve had.

Michelle Butler Hallett

A gorgeous tea. I avoided it for a long time because I didn’t think it could live up to the hype. It’s lovely.

Comments

TheKesser

caile

Michelle Butler Hallett

Love of tea.
Black tea is probably my favorite, but I also like both raw and ripe puerh and darker oolong.

Enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut, caramel, bitter
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada