drank Oh Canada! by DAVIDsTEA

I made a pot of this last evening as was craving something sweet without caffeine.

Very fragrant like pancakes with maple syrup, and although I have found this to be sweet enough on its own when I’ve had it in the past, this time decided to add a small teaspoon of maple flakes that I happen to have.
The addition of the sweetness and flavor from the maple flakes made this more delicious than I recall from previous cups, and made for a perfect dessert beverage.

This probably smells more flavorful than it tastes really, but it is still good and I think I would continue to add the bit of extra maple (flakes or syrup) when having it again and in the mood for something sweet.

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both plain and some flavoured. I mostly drink teas clear or will have certain ones with a small dash of milk or cream.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy some green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

MB, Canada