drank Bailin Gongfu Black Tea by Teavivre

I have been drinking this every morning the past few days. Simply delicious and sweet, and perfect with a dash of cream. Best brewed at the recommended lower temperature.

Dexter

Agreed, this is a good one. I also like it steeped at a lower water temp, but then I’m finding I’m steeping a lot of my black teas at a lower temp. :))

caile

Yeah, I usually steep everything at a bit lower temp also. Probably doesn’t matter so much mostly, but this one really is better that way – otherwise a wee bit bitter or something. :-)

Comments

Dexter

caile

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada