drank Love Tea #7 by DAVIDsTEA

Drank up the last little bit of this yesterday and it was pretty good. Sweet chocolate with strawberry in both aroma and taste – very smooth. Nice as a once in awhile treat.

Tuscanteal

I haven’t tried this tea before but always wondered. Hopefully its in my advent calendar.

Roswell Strange

It’s a very nice dessert tea. I often drink it after a large supper or as my breakfast tea if I want a really ‘decadent’ start to my day.

caile

I’m sure there will be lots of nice things to try from the advent calendar – hopefully this will be one!
It would be yummy for breakfast!

Comments

Tuscanteal

Roswell Strange

caile

It would be yummy for breakfast!

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both straight and some flavoured. I mostly drink black teas with a small dash of milk or cream but sometimes just clear.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

Likes: cacao/chocolate, coconut,
Dislikes: rooibos, bergamot, seaweed, licorice

MB, Canada