drank Chocolate Chili Chai by DAVIDsTEA

This was free with a recent purchase when at the store. Since I couldn’t think of anything else I wanted to try and my spouse had sniffed this in the display by the cash register and pronounced it “good”, decided just to try this since it was free and I hadn’t had it before.

It smells quite nice and chocolatey but the flavor doesn’t quite seem to match. There is some chocolate and some heat from the peppers, but somehow there is something lacking. It is very similar to read my lips but the mint in that one seems to give it that little something extra that this doesn’t have. It is an OK tea but not my favorite. Better with cream or milk and when cools a bit.

Probably would be a good base for hot chocolate!

Fjellrev

The scent totally sucked me in too but was really disappointed in the flavour. Hope you can make the best out of the free tea, though!

caile

Yeah, glad it was free. I’m sure it won’t be too hard to use up.

Comments

Fjellrev

caile

Yeah, glad it was free. I’m sure it won’t be too hard to use up.

Love loose-leaf tea. My favorite right now is black, both plain and some flavoured. I mostly drink teas clear or will have certain ones with a small dash of milk or cream.

I am enjoying finding favorites and what I like to keep in my cupboard.

Recently I discovered that I enjoy some green teas so am exploring those a bit also.

MB, Canada